Ummm... YUM!!!! I am not a fan of seed slices, but this has converted me. I keep mine in the freezer and eat it straight out cold. My breakfast this morning consisted of a fresh green juice and a slab of this IRRESISTIBLE slice!
1/2 cup maple syrup
1/3 cup hulled tahini
1/4 cup coconut oil, liquid
1/2-1 tsp Vanilla bean seeds
1 cup pepitas
1 cup sunflower seeds
1/2 cup goji berries
1/2 cup shredded coconut
1/4 cup sesame seeds
1/4 cup hemp seeds
- Blend together the maple syrup, tahini and coconut oil
- Place all your dry ingredients into a large bowl, mix, and then add the liquid mixture to it.
- Mix well with your hands.
- Take half of the mixture and pulse a few times until well chopped up but not mushy. Add it back to the ingredients in the bowl and mix well to combine.
- Line a small square 25cmx25cm dish with baking paper.
- Press the seed mixture into the pan with your hands, make sure its pushed down well.
- Put it in the freezer for a hour. Take out of the pan and cut into squares.
- Keep the slice in an airtight container in the freezer (PLEASE try not to eat it all in one go!)