I have fond memories of this salad from my raw days, so I thought I would experiment a little for dinner and 'WULLAH', out came this delicious dish. Well it must of been kind of yummy because Imad my dear husband went out and bought 6 cauliflowers!!! If the garlic and lemon is too much for your liking, use a little less.
1 Small Cauliflower, cut into small florets (roughly between 4-5 cups)
1 cup raw cashews
1 tsp celtic salt
4 cloves garlic
1/2 cup water
1/4 cup olive oil
1/4 cup + 1 Tbs lemon juice
1/2 red capsicum, sliced thinly
1/2 cup mint leaves, sliced thinly
- In a high speed blender, blend the cashews until broken up into crumbs.
- Add the salt, garlic and water. Blend well until smooth.
- While the blender is still on, slowly drizzle in the olive oil.
- Continue to slowly drizzle in the lemon juice with the blender still on
- In a bowl, combine the cauliflower, red capsicum, mint and cashew sauce. Stir together carefully and enjoy!
"For His merciful kindness is great toward us." Psalm 117:2
Posted by Melissa Awde