Equipment needed: Dehydrator
2 cups pecans, soaked for 2 hours, rinse and drain
2 cups hulled buckwheat, soaked 2 hours, rinse and drain
1 cups flaxseeds soaked for 2 hours in 1 1/2 cups liquid (DO NOT DRAIN)
2 cups rolled oats
1 cup Pepitas
1 cup maple syrup
1 Tbs vanilla seeds
1/2 tsp Celtic salt
- Roughly chop the pecans and pepitas
- Combine all the ingredients into a large bowl. Mix well with your hands
- Divide the mixture between 4-5 teflex lined dehydrator trays.
- Dehydrate on 145 degrees fahrenheit for 12 hours (overnight). It should be crispy in the morning, remember that it will get a little crispier as it cools too.
- Stir through Goji berries or cranberries before serving. YUM!!
- Fresh blueberries or raspberries work a treat.
- Serve with raw nut/seed milk or milk alternative.
Blessings... Melissa xx