2 cups Besan flour
2 cups water
1 tsp Celtic salt
1 tsp ground Cumin
1/3 cup olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius and oil a large lasagne dish.
- Place all the ingredients into a blender and blend together until well combined. Let it sit for 10-30 minutes and then pour into the oiled dish and bake for 15 minutes or until firmed up.
1/2 - 3/4 cup tomato paste
2tbs olive oil
2tbs honey/ agave
2 tomatoes, diced
handful of diced Kalamata olives
- Spread the tomato paste onto the besan base.
- Fry the onions, rosemary and salt in the olive oil until the onions are soft and then add the sweetner and little it slowly bubble for a few minutes
- Spread the caramalised onion (with the liquid) on to the tomato paste base.
- sprinkle on the diced tomato and kalamata olives and salt.
- Place in the oven for 15-20 minutes until the tomato starts to crisp and brown.
Posted by Melissa Awde