What could be more tummy satisfying and warming then Spaghetti Bolognaise and Garlic Bread on a cold windy day?! This dish is SIMPLE to prepare and will be a winner with the whole family. The tempeh gives it the boost of easily digestible protein which your body will enjoy too!
1 Onion, diced
2 Garlic cloves, crushed
300g Tempeh, processed into crumbs
600ml bottle Passata (plain tomato pasta sauce)
1 cup water
1/3 cup Tomato Paste
1 Tbs fresh Oregano, chopped
1 Tbs fresh Rosemary, chopped
1/4 cup fresh Basil, chopped
2 Vegetable Stock Cubes (I prefer Massel brand)
1 tsp Honey
1 packet of Spaghetti
- Saute the onion and garlic in a little olive oil until soft
- Add the tempeh to the onions and continue to saute for a few minutes.
- Add the pasta sauce, water and tomato paste to the tempeh mixture and let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the fresh herbs, stock cubes and honey to the sauce and let simmer for a further 3-5 minutes.
- Stir the sauce through cooked spaghetti and serve with garlic bread. YUMMY!
Posted by Melissa Awde
GOD IS LOVE!!