Monday 14 November 2011

LAST MINUTE Sausage Rolls

I am sooooo excited to be back online and posting! We had such a wonderful time in Fiji, the Lord truly blessed our trip. We enjoyed wonderful food whilst over there and we REALLY MISS the pineapples, papaya and coconuts, but we are blessed with beautiful food here in Australia too.

Today it was hot and steamy and not the perfect weather for spending too much time in the kitchen, so I had to come up with something quick and easy.

Ingredients:

1 packet of Lebanese Bread

Filling:
1 cup Quick Oats
1 cup Mixed Nuts (Almonds, Cashew, Brazil, etc)
300g Silken Tofu
1/2 cup Soy/Rice Milk
1 Tbs Tamari
1 tsp Celtic Salt
1/4 cup Sundried Tomatos, chopped
3 cloved garlic, crushed
1 cup fresh Coriander/parsley

STEP 1: Place all the filling ingredients together into a food processor and process well.


STEP 2: Split the Lebanese Bread



STEP 3: Place the filling across one edge of the Lebanese bread and then roll.



STEP 4: Cut the roll into 4 equal portions. Place on a lined tray and bake at 180 degress celsius for 20 mins.



Serve with homemade Tomato Sauce and ENJOY!



Posted by Melissa Awde

'Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!'     Psalms 133:1

4 comments:

  1. I made these for dinner tonight.. i didnt have all the ingredients so i mixed and matched and they worked out really well! Such a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to we appreciate you this passion you cash in on throughout establishing the next few paragraphs. autoketing app, https://apps.shopify.com/sales-pop-master, https://bit.ly/2y8RMwK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Much thanks for this valuable article.I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading.Cheers for sharing with us your wonderful blog.
    abcya3 game free motox3m3 online games gogy 2 player

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is really interesting reading. I am glad I found this and got to read it. Great job on this content. I like it.
    free online juegos games
    io jogos
    2 player games for girl

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...